Election Inspector Training for the November 6, 2018 General Election
Election Inspectors are people who are paid to assist voters at the polls on Election Day. Join us for a FREE 3-Hour Training. Once training is completed, participants will receive a certificate which will qualifiy them to work any election in the state of Michigan for through July 2020. Learn more at: the Online Registration Site
It is the mission of the County Clerk's office:
- To provide efficient, courteous, and quality service to residents of Muskegon County, the general public, the board of commissioners, judges, court staff, lawyers and city, township and village clerks.
- To always conduct the County Clerk's office as a public trust, with the highest standards of excellence, integrity, fairness, teamwork and in the best interest of those we serve.
- To efficiently and accurately record and maintain minutes, orders and proceedings of the board of commissioners and have the records readily available for review.
- To strengthen teamwork and cross training, while stressing quality service and loyalty to those we serve.
- To work together as a team with city, township and village clerks to ensure fair, open, honest, efficient and accurate elections.